Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo System - 4 Cameras - 1 Netgear Base

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
RKS55
Guide
Guide

I've been having several issues with my Arlo set up for the last 60 days or so.

1. I am receiving push notifications on my iphone, but there are no recordings saved in the Library.
  2. All cameras are stuck on the last days they recorded (one as long as 61 days ago).  I am attempting all access on my iphone.
    1. When I attempt to go to 'Position Mode', I receive an error stating 'The camera has failed to connect.  Please try again.'
    2. If I try to view a live version of the camera, it acts like it is trying to load and then just goes back to where it was.

I have the following equipment:

DVR

FW Version: 1.7.1_4638

HW Version: VMB3010r2

4 Cameras

Hardware: H7

Firmware: 1.2.2688

Does anyone have any idea how to solve these issues?  This system cost quite a bit of money and I'm extremely disappointed in Arlo right now.

1 REPLY 1
MarkH123
Apprentice
Apprentice
This an email sent from Netgear on 2.19.16:
Dear Arlo customers:
Arlo was experiencing unexpected issues with our cloud servers which slowed the delivery of alerts and video recording for some of our customers. We apologize for the inconvenience this caused.
Because these alerts are critical to our customers, we deployed an immediate solution yesterday (2/18) to timely deliver your alerts and recordings. As several of you noticed, this has significantly improved Arlo performance. However, a side effect you may currently experience is the alert counter on the camera screen disabled and set to 0. Resolving this counter issue and further optimizing Arlo performance is our number one priority at this time and Arlo engineers are working non-stop on this.