Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

red tinted images

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation
chsf
Follower
Follower

i have a red tint image on my one of three camera's. I have restarted the camera several times by opening the battery door and then closing it and that has not fixed the issue. Can you please help me.

2 REPLIES 2
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

This is the wired Q section, not the wireless. Keeping posts in the relevant areas helps keep things separated.

That said, as noted in many other threads, the way to resolve this issue is to create a trouble ticket for possible RMA. Use the Support link at the top of this page and then Contact Support.

Alfonsoelprof
Initiate
Initiate
Very common with these bad cameras. I already sent one camera back and got a new one. Today one more camera went to that pink/red tint. ARLO will ask you for the receipt and a photo of the serial number inside the camera. So start looking for that darn receipt and take the camera down. Smh... Too late for me to return (bought them at Best Buy) I wouldn't recommend these cameras to anyone. I go through batteries like crazy too. I use them for my homes perimeter and any movement triggers them. Trees shrubs dogs people walking by of course cars. And if you lover the sensitivity it doesn't record at all.