Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Push Notifications Stopped Working IOS

Discussion stats
  • 12 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
Kmannis
Aspirant
Aspirant

Arlo will not send push notifications to iPhone, notifications are enabled in the app and and on the phone but won’t send them. Will send an email notification when enabled in the app.

12 REPLIES 12
Noel67
Aspirant
Aspirant

have same problem

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Have you tried to reboot the base station & test again? What Device/Model/OS are you running?

Kmannis
Aspirant
Aspirant
I’ve done everything but replace the batteries in the camera. I have a vmb3000 series base station and a 4n727775cc8b camera. I’ve deleted the app and reinstalled, deleted the base station and camera and reinstalled, and have the pastiest verision of iOS on my phone.
Kmannis
Aspirant
Aspirant
Latest version of iOS
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

When did this issue first occur? Are you on a beta version for the Iphone?

Kmannis
Aspirant
Aspirant
I think it happened around the time they updated the app around thanksgiving.
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Are you on a beta version for the Iphone?

Are you subscribed to Arlo Smart?

Kmannis
Aspirant
Aspirant
I uninstalled the app and reinstalled the app again and it started working. Thanks for everyone’s input.
jaytheprofit
Aspirant
Aspirant

Same Problem with my LGv20 android...all of a sudden notifications stopped coming. My wife's htc a9 is still getting them.

The smart plan is super dumb right now. I need some kind of refund, credit or something.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@jaytheprofit

Have you tried to remove & reinstall the Arlo Mobile App? What version of the app are you running? 

Have you tried contacting customer support regarding this issue? I have attached the link here for you - Arlo Tech Support

Kmannis
Aspirant
Aspirant
I uninstalled the and app and reinstalled it twice and the second time it started working. Thanks for your advice.
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@Kmannis

You are welcome,

Let us know if you have any further questions.