Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro2/Baby/Q Recording Issues, No library recordings

Discussion stats
  • 0 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 In Conversation
b3ardedman
Follower
Follower

I have an issue that started in November of 2018 and has since not been resolved. I have 10 cameras including Arlo Pro2, Arlo Q, Arlo Baby, and some regular Arlo cameras. I have a plan and CVR enabled devices.

The problem is 3/4 of my devices record just fine to my library. I am having issues with one of my Arlo Q's, both Arlo Baby's, and the Arlo Pro2. CVR works great!

I have the standard Arlos on a VMB3010 and Arlo Pro2 on VMB4000 by itself currently. Hope thats enough insight.

I have reached out to support and went back and forth with the support techs and the whole "one of our level 2 techs will reach you though email" over and over and over. Essentially left the ticket dead in frusteration. I have confirmed my network is not causing an issue as I have investagated connection to Arlo servers and vice versa (and I have devices that work fine as well). At one point I have factory reset the cameras and resulted in no change.

Please anyone with any insight or direction to resolution would be nice, or I need to find another solution.

Thanks you.

PS. Motion Works

0 REPLIES 0