Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Cameras don't work on Tuesdays for VMB3010r2

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
arloowner25
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have the base station and five cameras (Arlo HW VMB3010r2).  They have worked without issue for the better part of 2 year.  Lately (over the past 8 weeks) the cameras do not work as intendend on Tuesdays.  There is no motion activation or captured video on Tuesdays.  I have checked, added, deleted and adjusted the schedule several times.  I have rebooted the base station.  I have even tried to remove and re-add cameras.  I can view live video and record video manually.  However, I notice it takes more time than normal to see the manually recorded video in the library and subsequental play back.  All of this happens on Tuesdays and ONLY on Tuesdays.  Monday evenings are fine.  Wednesday morning everything is "normal".  This seems to have started after the last firmware update in late Oct. 2018.  Anyone have similair experiences.   The one thing I wanted to try was create a new schedule mode (a "Schedule 2").  Is that possible instead of just deleting and re-creating the existing schedule (which I have already done).

2 REPLIES 2
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Are you using a web browser to do all this? The apps seem to be having occasional problems displaying and setting anything under the Mode tab correctly.

arloowner25
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks for the suggestion.  The browser is always my go-to.

Well, I cleared the schedule in the APP, re-created the schedule and it worked.

Thanks for the suggestion.  I won't hold much confidence in browser configurestionation moving forward.