Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Network is down

Discussion stats
  • 19 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 4 In Conversation
HAZMATOKC
Tutor
Tutor

Network is down and I don't like the fact that the camera doesn't start recording instantly. There's no 5 seconds before like my dascam in truck.

when the camera is triggered, the intruder could rush to the camera, if they know where and I will only see the last 3 seconds. Not good enough for me

AND the network still down???

I might take it back today and get a nest

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

We have identified the issue and this should now be resolved. Please let me know if you continue experiencing this behavior.

Those users who were affected, what ISP are you using? It appears Cox communications is experiencing issues: http://downdetector.com/status/cox-communications

JamesC

View solution in original post

19 REPLIES 19
HAZMATOKC
Tutor
Tutor

I'm wasting time even posting. Stuff like this is not acceptable to me. I'll be back soon, however I have things to do. I can't set my camera on. I'm MAD.

If anything happens while I'm gone "I'm going to flip up LID"

HAZMATOKC
Tutor
Tutor

Fip my LID...you people you sit there, youre in for one big surprise. I'll take this thing back so fast and erase my posts and tell the whole world get a nest.

Of course unless some uses their brian around this place and tell me something I want to hear.

Believe me now I can affect your sales. I'm pissed!  thanks for nothing.

HAZMATOKC
Tutor
Tutor

I can't even spell correctly that's how upset I am!

HAZMATOKC
Tutor
Tutor

AND I am not a newbee. I invent the internet, not AL GORE!

HAZMATOKC
Tutor
Tutor

So I know how long it's going to be before you see this thread of mine....you'll see it now. 

HAZMATOKC
Tutor
Tutor

I'm giving you 2 mins.

HAZMATOKC
Tutor
Tutor
Discussion Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 889 views
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
HAZMATOKC
Tutor
Tutor
  • 6707 Posts
  •  
  • 352983 Members
  •  
  • 1295 Solutions

one minute

chotty
Aspirant
Aspirant

Glad I found this. I am out of town and my Arlo system is unaccessible from either web or iOS app.

Quite concerning... ugh!

[0:00:31] Criswell redundancy: "Future events such as these will affect you in the future."
HAZMATOKC
Tutor
Tutor

right? 

chotty
Aspirant
Aspirant

James,

I am out of town and unable to access my Arlo at home,

Neither Safari or Chrome browsers work, nor does iOS 10.0.2 & Arlo app.

They just spin trying to connect. Arlo cloud is DOWN.

[0:00:31] Criswell redundancy: "Future events such as these will affect you in the future."
HAZMATOKC
Tutor
Tutor

A LOT OF WASTED TIME!

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

We are currently investigating this issue as a top priority. I will post an update as soon as I have more information.

Thank you,

JamesC

chotty
Aspirant
Aspirant

Mine is now working (iOS 10.0.2) Thanks.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

FWIW, it seems to be working now, at least for me.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

We have identified the issue and this should now be resolved. Please let me know if you continue experiencing this behavior.

Those users who were affected, what ISP are you using? It appears Cox communications is experiencing issues: http://downdetector.com/status/cox-communications

JamesC

HAZMATOKC
Tutor
Tutor

I'm done. Over and Out! I took it back. I'm finished. You had over 45 minutes. Unacceptable. 

I'm sure glad this happened within the 30 days

HAZMATOKC
Tutor
Tutor

James, nothing personal. Just the it goes. If you want to help me, deleted my account I would like that. Not this account the log in account for the camera. Are you will to do that. Thanks

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

HAZMATOKC,

You would need to contact the Arlo Support Team to close your account. If you need help with this, please let me know.

Options to contact support can be found here: Arlo Support Team

JamesC