Arlo Cameras going offline

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
GeoffWar173
Follower
Follower

I use the system only occasionally it works the first couple of times I used it and now I have to say it is useless. I went away for two weeks and the cameras went offline within two days. I have returned and spent now some 4 hours messing around with the beep beep system, I have changed batteries to new ones, and after 20 minutes it states the one camera battery is low then high then low, the cameras drop on and off line as if they were yoyos. I have followed all advise on community, unplugged for 10 minutes, plus reset the system, resync cameras, reset main box, move main box to different location and have put the cameras right next to the main box and still it is doing the same thing the system is obviously at fault or is there anything else anyone could please recommend other than putting a large hammer to the lot ???

1 REPLY 1
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

GeoffWar173,

This issue sounds like it could be an interference issue between the base and the cameras. If you are still having issues after relocating the base/cameras as you describe above, consider contacting the Arlo Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link. If you have any additional questions/concerns feel free to private message me. I would be happy to help.

JamesC