Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Some customers in Australia and New Zealand regions may be experiencing problems with live streaming and motion recordings not saved to library. We are working to resolve this issue, please see status.arlo.com for the latest information.

Arlo Camera won’t sync with VMB3000 base and flashes once amber

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Kate1515
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have a new base station as my old one fried itself and now I am trying to sync the old cameras to the new base station and when I add the batteries the blue light flashes once and then when I press the sync button the amber light goes once and it won’t sync

3 REPLIES 3
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Make sure the base is powered and has internet connections ( left two leds should be green )

Quickly press the base sync button and then the camera.

If it fails , pull batteries in camera, replace to reset camera, wait 5 mins try again. ( make sure batteries are good and in right )

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
Kate1515
Aspirant
Aspirant
Thanks for your reply. So I followed the instructions you suggested and unfortunately it didn’t work. One camera would go to flash blue by faintly and not connected to the system. The other 3 just wouldn’t go past flashing orange.
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Was it a new or used base you got?

Are the left two LEDs green when trying to sync?

When battery installed in camera, you get 1 blur led flash on camera... then do a quick press on the base sync button and then the camera.... camera should blink slow blue ( base led flashes amber for camera ) and then quick blue flash on camera if it works, amber flash if the sync fails

Morse is faster than texting!