Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
mixtapepgh
Aspirant
Aspirant

Arlo Base Station: VMB3010r2

Firmware: 1.12.2.4_2772

Arlo Cameras H7

Firmware: 1.3.319

I have three cameras paired with this base station. All have been operating perfectly fine for many months. Now, after what appeared to be complications from a recent attempt to update the firmware, one of the three cameras will NOT sync. I have tried everything. I have put brand new batteries in it. I have tried moving it's location to be close to the base station. I have even tried to remove the device to reset it and pair it as a new device. All it has ever done throughout all of these atttempts is slowly blink blue. At this point, I can't even get it to pair with the base station. It tries to sync, slowly blinking blue. And then... nothing. Help. This is ridiculous, and I am out of ideas.

2 REPLIES 2
mixtapepgh
Aspirant
Aspirant

UPDATE: I have even tried to sync the device from my laptop, which is plugged directly into the routher via an ethernet cable to ensure that I was on the same network. Still nada. On the laptop it takes me through to the end, saying that it successfully added the camera; but it never syncs nor does it display as a device.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

I would open a case with support for a possible RMA:

https://www.arlo.com/en-us/support/contact.aspx