Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Camera - Pink Daytime Image

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
Pet1700
Apprentice
Apprentice

Hi,

So, my front camera just started showing daytime image in pink.  I tried to restart the system, and the same issue.  I submitted a ticket for a replacement, but wanted to know if this is common, or has this issue been fixed on the replacement cameras?  I am worried if my other 2 cameras will face the same fate in the near future.

Case# 27141507

BTW, this camera is on my front covered porch, so exposure to elements is minimal, and wirelss stregnth is 80 to 100.

Any feedback from the group here?  Should I be worried about this system long term?  I invested a lot of money, and now I am a little worried.

Thanks again...

4 REPLIES 4
Pet1700
Apprentice
Apprentice

After restarting the base 3 times in the last hour...the camera start showing image with regular colors.  What the heck is going on?  Since these latest firmware and app updates, my system has not run at least 24 hours without some type of an issue.  Unacceptable.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Pet1700,

If you continue experiencing an issue with a red/pink image, please contact the Arlo Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link. If you have any additional questions/concerns feel free to private message me. I would be happy to help.

JamesC

ty3035
Aspirant
Aspirant

I love my Arlo system, but contacting Arlo support is like trying to contact someone that doesn't exist.  I have the same problem with the 'pink' daytime camera situation, and I've had my system for a while wo issue, plus I have more than 3 cameras.  What is the solution for the 'pink' viewing issue?  I also have one that says it's offline and it isn't, because the others are working.  I cringe when I have an Arlo issue because I don't have time to search the community, which other than yourself, has no responses for solutions, just issues.  Plus I can never find a 'direct link' to contact support.

Thanks for your assistance.  And even the link you listed goes back to the community topics and issues, but no solutions, regretfully.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

I just tried that link and it takes you to a page with several options listed to be able to contact support.