Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Arlo Business Subscription Plans (Support says they don't have any)

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Hydraulic
Tutor
Tutor

For the last 4 years I have had 15 cameras on the Advanced Plan. I recently purchased another 3, including a Go2, which I wanted to add to my account. Arlo says there are 3 business plans, https://kb.arlo.com/1202808/What-Arlo-Business-plans-are-available support says there are none!!!! Anyway, when I went in to upgrade to Professional, it only offered me Enterprise, but support says there are no business plans and I need to take at an Arlo Secure plan. This does not make sense when it does offer Enterprise, which is not supposed to exist!!! My issue and understanding is, these plans (Arlo Secure) only cover a single residential location. So how can my cameras at my business, which is in another location and my, now 3 Arlo Go's, which are safeguarding my Bobcat and wood mill in another location on a remote property be covered? I'm not prepared to pay a huge monthly sum for up to 40 cameras on the Enterprise offering when the Professional that does 24 would do, bearing in mind that support says business plans don't exist but they clearly do. Am I missing something or is Arlo extracting the urine?

1 REPLY 1
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @Hydraulic 

I have escalated this to the appropriate team and someone from Support will be reaching out to you as soon as possible.