Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 9 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
Lineman101
Aspirant
Aspirant
My Arlo cameras will not reset with the "live" label on the Arlo app with iPhone. Please fix. It worked fine before the last update. Even closing out the app does not reset the application.
9 REPLIES 9
Lineman101
Aspirant
Aspirant

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Lineman101,

Consider rebooting your base station (using the on-off button). Allow the base station to come back online with a solid green power and internet LED and try again. Do you still see the same behavior?

JamesC

David567
Aspirant
Aspirant
I would agree, iPhone app seems broken, still sending alerts once I turned it on via the web. But the app just does not want to connect. Even updated iOS. No joy....
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

David567,

What do you mean when you say the app does not want to connect. Are you seeing an error message when trying to sign in?

JamesC

David567
Aspirant
Aspirant
Send to log in ok, but can't check device status or change status arm / disarm etc. Works fin though the web. Tried reinstalling app no joy
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Try rebooting the phone.  Is there a difference between using cell service and WiFi?

David567
Aspirant
Aspirant
Done that a couple of times, wifi and cell exactly the same. But the web interface works so it must be the app. Just frustrating, it was working well.
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

David567,

What version of the mobile app are you using? Check the app store and make sure you have the most recent version.

JamesC

David567
Aspirant
Aspirant
Did all that, now started working again, I guess a server side issue. Very frustrating, otherwise a good product.