Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Can you save videos to a PC?

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
brose329
Aspirant
Aspirant

Is it possible to save a video to a PC?  I only have the basic plan and want to be able to store certain video clips for longer term storage.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru
Yes. Use the library to display the videos and download them either while displayed or you can select multiple videos at once to then download.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru
Yes. Use the library to display the videos and download them either while displayed or you can select multiple videos at once to then download.
brose329
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you for your reponse.  I've made several attempts to download the video but am having some trouble with my browser settings on my PC.  Do you know if you can download the videos on to an Ipad?  And if you do know if this can be done, do you know the steps to get this done?  thanks.

TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

brose329 wrote:

Thank you for your reponse.  I've made several attempts to download the video but am having some trouble with my browser settings on my PC.  Do you know if you can download the videos on to an Ipad?  And if you do know if this can be done, do you know the steps to get this done?  thanks.

Yes you can download the videos on an Ipad...

The default folder is ARLO in the gallary.

Go to LIBRARY, in upper right corner click on SELECT

Pick the vids you want ( per day only ) and then hit DOWNLOAD at bottom of page

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
brose329
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you.  I found the videos on my Ipad.  I didn't even know they were there until you told me to look there.