Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation
ArloSydney
Initiate
Initiate

Hi

I use an android phone (Oppo), the issue is if I open Arlo app and just quit to use another App (the Arlo app will be running at back end), it is ok for a few minutes, however after maybe 1 or 2 hours when I click into Arlo app, it logged me out automatically and I need to log in again.

the issue is when it log out, it won't send me push notification if there is a motion deteted. 

How do I solve above issues? Does anyone have same issue? I have already disabled battery saving on Arlo app and all other settings will disable Arlo from running at back end.

4 REPLIES 4
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

ArloSydney,

Do you have the latest version of the Arlo Mobile App installed on your phone? I have attached a link with the Arlo Firmware release notes here - Arlo Firmwre release Notes

ArloSydney
Initiate
Initiate

Hi

I always update the App in my phone automatically, so it should have latest version.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

ArloSydney,

Have you tried contacting customer support regarding this issue? I have attached the link below for you - Arlo Tech Support

clintola1
Tutor
Tutor
I'm having this problem all the time, except on iOS. I am not logging out of the app, I'm just switching off to another app and after a while the Arlo app will just log me out and I will stop receiving notifications. It's highly irritating. I haven't seen any real solutions yet.