Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation
Edinburgh_lad
Apprentice
Apprentice

Hello All

Just a question to those who are responsible for the development and testing (if at all) of new releases of the Arlo app for Android: when will you finally release a version that will work, without us having to contact support to report bugs? 

I'm seriously concenred about the lack of care for your existing customers in respect of your 'half-baked' product for Android. Over the past couple of releases, a number of issues haven't still been addressed/resolved:

- I'm still unable to change notification sounds, including muting them;

- As soon as the cameras are armed (schedule), the status shows as 'disarmed' and the icon denoting 'movement' is not active, but the cameras are effectively armed; and

- Status icons are reversed (to what they are on the main screen) when you touch on settings wheel on each camera.

I'm hoping these issues will be addressed soon. It's been now two weeks that the app hasn't been working properly and for the money I paid for the whole system, I'm expecting more than you're currently delivering. 

Thank you.

1 REPLY 1
F1rebird
Tutor
Tutor

Daily releases including small fixes would be good with me but weeks with nothing is unacceptable