Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Android app gets stuck on 'saving setting'

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Kimberleyjane
Aspirant
Aspirant

Does anybody else have problems with the Android App, my galaxy s8 does, I keep it updated but still does the same thing....it gets stuck on 'saving setting' when I am switching from armed to disarmed. I can't do anything after that because it just keeps trying to save. Any ideas?

3 REPLIES 3
Kennylovelace
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have android and dont have that issue but have other issues along with excessive battery drain weak signal strength iffy motion detection and i have arlo smart subscription but no way to access it on ohone app only online can i change my notifications setting. So there are issues and they are currently experimenting with some new firmware. Of course there not updating us or telling us anything. So basically we are at there mercy. I can tell you i wont purchase another Arlo product again or add anymore cameras. The company is awful with communication and customer service and the support is the worst ive ever seen

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Kimberleyjane,

Consider a base station reboot and try again after the reboot. Do you still experience the same behavior?

JamesC

Kimberleyjane
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you for your reply, however it works fine with my Apple IPad and hubby's iPhone.