Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
SurreySam67
Aspirant
Aspirant
Can you enable multiple "on" periods with the day in Schedule so you can, for example, arm the system at 11pm and disarm at 6am the following day.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
tdogs3
Aspirant
Aspirant

Yes, you can, I just set mine up. I'm a new user, so still learning.

You first have to create a Mode for each schedule for how you want each camera to function. For example:

-Exterior camera on, interior camera off

-Exterior camera on, camera 1 on, camera 2 off

-All cameras armed

Then, go into the schedule Mode and click on one of the days. In the window that pops up, you should see "Armed" show up. Click on the arrow to the right of that and you should get a dropdown that includes each of the other Mode settings that you just created. Select the first Mode, and set the time slots (e.g. Exterior cameras on, exterior cameras off, M-S, 11pm-6am). Repeat for the other modes and times. Beware of times slots that go through midnight--it might not let you create those as one block. I had to create one Schedule for 11pm to 12am block and another Schedule for 12am to 6am.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
SurreySam67
Aspirant
Aspirant
Can you enable multiple "on" periods with the day in Schedule so you can, for example, arm the system at 11pm and disarm at 6am the following day.
tdogs3
Aspirant
Aspirant

Yes, you can, I just set mine up. I'm a new user, so still learning.

You first have to create a Mode for each schedule for how you want each camera to function. For example:

-Exterior camera on, interior camera off

-Exterior camera on, camera 1 on, camera 2 off

-All cameras armed

Then, go into the schedule Mode and click on one of the days. In the window that pops up, you should see "Armed" show up. Click on the arrow to the right of that and you should get a dropdown that includes each of the other Mode settings that you just created. Select the first Mode, and set the time slots (e.g. Exterior cameras on, exterior cameras off, M-S, 11pm-6am). Repeat for the other modes and times. Beware of times slots that go through midnight--it might not let you create those as one block. I had to create one Schedule for 11pm to 12am block and another Schedule for 12am to 6am.