Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

All three Camera's appear offline

Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation
NeilC78
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hi, all my cameras are appearing off line when I view them on the app. I'm still getting notifications and the cameras are still recording.

I've done a full reset of the system and the problem still continues.

Any advice?
8 REPLIES 8
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

A few things:

- Have you tried a browser, too?  It might be a display issue with the app.

- Have you tried exiting or logging out of the app and then restarting?

- Have you tried reinstalling the app?

- When you say you did a "full reset", are you talking a power cycle or using the reset button?

I had an issue yesterday with my cameras supposedly being offline.  I force stopped the app and cleared the cache.  All was fine after that.

NeilC78
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hi, it appears on the online version also.

By full reset, I've tried the reset button, but also a complete power shut down for 8 hours.

The cameras are working fine, I'm getting notifications and recordings of movement ....!?
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

After having used the reset button until the LEDs flash amber, you need to remove all devices in Settings, My Devices and start fresh.  Use the Add Device button on the Devices tab to add the base and sync the cameras.

If all else fails, open a case with support using the Contact Support link at the bottom here.

NeilC78
Aspirant
Aspirant
Thank you. I'll get the ladder out at the weekend and get each one reset.

Appreciate the help, thank you 🙏🏼
TKNT81
Apprentice
Apprentice
TO: NeilC78

Have you seen my post?
"Arlo Android App 2.3.2.16308 - GETTING STATUS BUG"

Do you have an Android phone and updated the Arlo app in the last few days from version 2.3.1 to 2.3.2?
I think you might have the same problem as I described in my post.
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru
If it was a true but we'd see lots of screaming here. I don't have the issue here on 3 different Android devices.
cfr
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have 2 devices on andrioid and they both started having the issues  today. the app updates about 2 dayas agao. Agian I get notifications

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

I have not been able to replicate this issue when testing on multiple android devices.

Please contact the Arlo Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link.

JamesC