Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 10 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Djjeffa
Aspirant
Aspirant
I have 3 cameras all with new batteries and the farthest one is 30 ft from the base station but for some reason all 3 will drop offline. Ill come home and check my internet and its up but the cameras will all be offline and if I reboot the base it will usually come back online. Any ideal on the cause or fix?
10 REPLIES 10
mgreivell
Aspirant
Aspirant

offline again. The fixes suggested can't be performed because I am not there.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @Djjeffa

Is it possible the ethernet cable is going bad? have you tried to replace this and test again? Did you reboot your router by chance?

Djjeffa
Aspirant
Aspirant
Thanks for the reply but I changed the cable and rebooted the router many times.
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@Djjeffa

When did this issue first occur? Did you happen to move anything close to the base station causing an interference?

Djjeffa
Aspirant
Aspirant
Nothing has been moved. It was down for over a day then recorded 2 events the next day then nothing till I reset it.
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@Djjeffa

Have you tried to reboot the cameras by opening and closing the battery door & testing again?

Djjeffa
Aspirant
Aspirant
Done that as well but dont think that would have been the problem because all 3 camera go down.
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@Djjeffa

What is the status of the LED lights when this issue occurs?

Djjeffa
Aspirant
Aspirant
I cant get it to act up while im home but if it dose ill let you know.
Djjeffa
Aspirant
Aspirant
So the cameras were down for 3 hrs. All 3 lights on the web one would flicker some times i couldn't get a live view until i logged out and back in.