Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

All arlo cameras are offline

Discussion stats
  • 17 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 10 In Conversation
amsakharov
Aspirant
Aspirant

All of my arlo camers (bought at costco) appear offline. Are there any servers down? Battery/ signal strenght is not the problem as all cameras went offline at same time, one was actually during recording. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

The Arlo engineering team has identified the cause and resolved this issue. Please let us know if you continue experiencing this behavior.

JamesC

View solution in original post

17 REPLIES 17
manfredz
Hero
Hero

don't believe any servers down or many others would mention it.

Are all three lights on base station still green?

Have you tried rebooting your base station, (and possibly your internet modem/router as well)?

ScooterMagee
Aspirant
Aspirant

I experienced the same issue this morning. Woke up to all three cameras being offline. Everything was working when I went to bed. Base shows 3 green lights. Checked the wireless router and internet connectivity, all was fine. Reset the wireless, and shutdown the base and turned it back on. The base eventually returned to three green lights, but the cameras as still shown as offline? Purchased from Costco 2-months ago. Batteries were at 75% a couple of days ago. What next? Factory reset of the base and re-sync cameras?

Nucman39
Aspirant
Aspirant
All cameras show offline too. Still detected motion but unable to change modes or anything else due to it showing offline. Purchased from Sams 5 days ago and have 84% battery
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Have you opened a case with support?

Nucman39
Aspirant
Aspirant
Yes awaiting response will call when I get home from work if no email response
Lawrent
Aspirant
Aspirant

WQhen I first started, all cameras came on however, one kept going off line. The other three worked fine for one whole day. Then I tried  viewing and signs came up in front of all cameras saying that they were offline.  I tried re-syncing them and nothing happened. So I removed all cameras and started all over. Even though I got the fast blinking blue light with every camera, no picture ever came up on the screen. 

So then  re

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Open a case with support.

Lawrent
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have no idea what it means to open a case on line.

Sorry

mranges
Aspirant
Aspirant
Same situation here. All cameras are offline.
manfredz
Hero
Hero

We are currently investigating this issue. I will post an update as soon as I have more information.

JamesC

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

The Arlo engineering team has identified the cause and resolved this issue. Please let us know if you continue experiencing this behavior.

JamesC

ScooterMagee
Aspirant
Aspirant

Mine were still offline a couple of hours ago, but I just checked and now everthing is back online and all is working as it should.

manfredz
Hero
Hero

JamesC

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Lawrent wrote:

I have no idea what it means to open a case on line.

Sorry

You can open a case using the Contact Support link at the bottom here.

Quaddamage
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you support.

You have renewed my faith.

AngieC
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have opened a ticket and am currently awaiting a response. I sure hope I have not wasted my money. I have 2 cameras offline, 1 working, and 1 I removed and can't sink back to the base station. Any help would be greatly appreciated

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

AngieC,

Have you tried rebooting your base station? What LED behavior do you see when attempting to sync the camera?

JamesC