Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

All ARLO cameras simultaneously and intermittently go ONLINE, then OFFLINE, then ONLINE again

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Needhelpplz
Luminary
Luminary

Background:  I HAVE 2 ARLO SYSTEMS, each monitoring a separate property.

BOTH SYSTEMS ARE Model 3030.  

ALL CAMERAS ON BOTH SYSTEMS ARE ACCESSED WITH A PERSONAL COMPUTER, w/WINDOWS 10

I HAVE NOT HAD ANY OTHER PROBLEMS WITH  INTERNET CONNECTIVITY AND THE COMPUTER.

I DO NOT HAVE A SMARTPHONE, ONLY THE PERSONAL COMPUTER.

ALL CAMERAS ON BOTH SYSTEMS ARE OUTDOORS.

ALL CAMERAS ON BOTH SYSTEMS SHOW 50%+ BATTERY LIFE.

ALL CAMERAS ON BOTH SYSTEMS SHOW STRONG WIFI CONNECTION.

Over the past several days, ALL  ARLO SYSTEM #1 CAMERAS have simultaneously and intermittently gone from ONLINE to OFFLINE, THE BACK TO ONLINE...in intervals of 1 MINUTE TO 8 MINUTES. (THIS HAS NOT OCCURRED ON ANY OF THE CAMERAS IN  THE ARLO SYSTEM #2 ) !

HERE IS A SAMPLE OF TODAY'S OCCURRENCES ON ARLO SYSTEM #1 , as shown on DEVICE MENU screen prints.

January 29, 2024:

3:43 p.m.   All 7 ARLO cameras ONLINE

3:44 p.m.   All 7 ARLO cameras OFFLINE , then  ONLINE again

3:49 p.m.   All 7 ARLO cameras OFFLINE

3:52 p.m.   All 7 ARLO cameras ONLINE

4:00 p.m.  All 7 ARLO cameras OFFLINE

ARLO SYSTEM #1 is 20 miles away...so I am seeking advice on what the problem may be and a "fix" BEFORE I travel to the property.

Has anyone had a similar experience?  Any advice?

Thanks,

Needhelpplz

3 REPLIES 3
BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I am looking into this and will provide an update soon.

Needhelpplz
Luminary
Luminary

Update to cameras simultaneously and intermittently go ONLINE, then OFFLINE, then ONLINE again, 2/6/2024: 

ATTN: Brooke N.  (Arlo moderator)

Since my last posting, one property's cameras (all 5) have returned to full function, with no ONLINE/OFFLINE problems.

However, the other property's cameras (all 7) CONTINUE TO SIMULTANEOUSLY AND INTERMITTENTLY GO ONLINE, THEN OFFLINE... AND SOMETIMES BACK  ONLINE....

Please continue to troubleshoot this...the cameras are a distance away which makes troubleshooting on my end difficult.

Thank you,

Needhelpplz

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Thank you for the update. I am glad to hear some of the devices are back up and functioning properly.