Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Adobe flash player update

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
WaltLyons
Aspirant
Aspirant

When I open my Android mobile Arlo account, I get a message telling me to update to the latest version of Adobe Flash Player.  When I click the link for this, the Flash Player choices are not appropriate and I can't update.  How do I solve this problem?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
WaltLyons
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks, there is no need for a screenshot since I have solved the problem.  It had nothing to do with Arlo or Android.  I was using RoboForm to log in and I found that the RoboForm login was corrupt.  How and why, I have no idea.  When I log in manually, everything works.

Thanks everyone.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

You're using a browser to do this instead of downloading the app and using that.  The mobile browser will never support Flash so the best you can do is to clear the bar. Flash affects live view and a few things in Settings, My Devices, your cameras but everything else should work, including the library.

ALternatively, use the app or a computer browser.

WaltLyons
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am using the app on my mobile phone, not a browser.  For several months, the app has worked perfectly.  I am not able to use it now because the app requires me to download the latest version of Adobe Flash Player.  Just to be clear, I don't want the Adobe update, the app requires it.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

The app has never required Flash, especially since Flash hasn't been supported on any mobile evice for years now.

Restart the phone and reinstall the app.

WaltLyons
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have restarted the phone and uninstalled and reinstalled the app and the problem persists.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Very odd. Unfortunately, I suspect your last choice is to reset the phone snce it's a local phone problem. I don't know of anything else that could possibly clear this.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

WaltLyons,

Can you provide a screenshot of the error so we can further investigate this issue?

JamesC

WaltLyons
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks, there is no need for a screenshot since I have solved the problem.  It had nothing to do with Arlo or Android.  I was using RoboForm to log in and I found that the RoboForm login was corrupt.  How and why, I have no idea.  When I log in manually, everything works.

Thanks everyone.