Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 7 In Conversation
ArtFish
Follower
Follower

I have an Elite account. Now I want to add an additional base station for my office. What is the procedure for adding another base station in a different location to my account? ... I do not find an option for adding a new base station to my current account. 

8 REPLIES 8
KristynM
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Good Morning @ArtFish

I will be more than happy to get you going with adding a second base station to your account. 

In order for us to best assist you, what OS are you running? 

(Computer: Windows or MAC, Mobile: Android or iOS)

I look forward to your response.

Regards,
KristynM
Arlo Support Team
Ram0s
Aspirant
Aspirant
I have the same question. I'm using my android phone but I do not have an elite account. Do I need one to get more than one base station on my phone?
KristynM
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hello @Ram0s,

Currently, the Elite service plan allows a single account to manage up to three base stations.

For more information regarding Connecting More Base Stations, kindly visit the following page: Can I connect more than one Arlo base station to a network?

Regards,
KristynM
Arlo Support Team
Heritage
Tutor
Tutor

1st=connect station to same network as first  (You must have it connected to the same Network to configure)

1.5=log into your arlo account

2nd=Select "Settings" bottom of window   

3rd=Under "Account Settings" select "Subscription"

4th=Upgrade account to elite (about $150 fill out order form)

5th=Under "Base Stations" select "Add a Base Station"

Your almost done rename the base station so you can remeber it and save

6th=unplug it and take it to your second house (Not the same network)

Its mad easy
Jam100
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have an account in CT.  I have a second home.  Is there a way to set up the new base station and then 'merge' the two into one Elite account or do I need to set up the base station on the original network?

Seems like a design flaw but I am looking for help.

Heritage
Tutor
Tutor
Yes you need to have it connected to the network that your 1st one base station is connected to. Once you add it to your account you can unplug it an take to your second home.

You might call tech support to see if it's possible to merge accounts together. My other home is within walking distance so I didn't mind the work around method
Jimmyg31b
Aspirant
Aspirant
How do I add anothe base station to my account? (Different location)
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

That requires a paid service.