Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
jqcastelli
Luminary
Luminary
Does not show as on-line in Base Station status - says Offline. Reset Base Station. Base station shows three green lights, power, internet OK and cameras sensed. App shows no camera or Base station connection although when motion is sensed by camera, I get a notification on my iPhone even though there are no images and all cameras read not on-line.
When checking status of Base Station, users should be able to select WiFi. I have a dual band wifi and it doesn't see either one as connected. I have run Net Analyzer and pinged by Base Station and it responds.
Please respond asap.
5 REPLIES 5
jqcastelli
Luminary
Luminary
Also cannot restart Base Station with Restart button provided in App.
jqcastelli
Luminary
Luminary

I need help with getting the Netgear base station to show reality

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru
Have you power cycled both the base and your phone? Maybe reinstall the app. Also, try a browser on a computer to see if there's a difference.
jqcastelli
Luminary
Luminary
Reinstalled app twice, power cycled both base station and iPhone twice as well. Still can't get Base station to come up as Online. Very frustration!!!!! I guess there is still glitches in the 2.3.2 update.
jqcastelli
Luminary
Luminary
I added a new base station device without removing the old one. I pressed the reset button on the app for the new base station. Then I power cycled the base station again. When I did that I did not go through every camera installation. I closed the app and came back in. The old base station disappeared and one camera came alive. I hit the sync button and pressed another camera sync button and lo and behold the camera came alive. Hope this helps others.