Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

ARLO disrespects any privacy - refuse to delete my data

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
arloisbad
Aspirant
Aspirant
For years now I try to get my account data deleted. Arlo still spams me with marketing and account Mails. I have contacted support several times. Though my issue has been confirmed nothing has changed.

Any other option to get support failed. None of their support support tools work properly and they do not offer an email address for direct contact.

I want you to delete any personal data connected to this email address. Now and forever!!!!!!!!!!!!

Contact to me get this solved or I will contact my lawyers next week. I am fed up with this bad practice.

I HATE ARLO AND THEIR ANNOYING IGNORANCE AND PRIVACY VIOLATIONS.

Also this tag system here is the worst ever.
4 REPLIES 4
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

I've reached out to the management team to inquire on the status of your ticket regarding this issue. I will provide an update as soon as I have more informaiton.

JamesC

arloisbad
Aspirant
Aspirant
Thank you for your reply. I cannot edit my post. Sorry for being rude. I was really annoyed after trying to reach support for an hour. The heat of the moment.

Thanks again.
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

arloisbad,

No worries. I certainly understand your frustration. Once your ticket is handled, at your request, I can also remove your information from the community. Please let me know if you'd like to take that route as well.

JamesC

Retired_Member
Not applicable
Please delete my account as well. I have been back and forth for months trying to get this closed. You guys are impossible.