Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
thewurzel
Aspirant
Aspirant
this is the message i keep getting on the device page online 
Please make sure it is connected to the Internet. Visit support.arlo.com for help.

some careras are further away and are still connected 
i am getting fustrated with this 
i am using rechargable batteries. the cameras have the firmware updated. this only hapens with 2 out of my 5 cameras. i can change the batteries then i get this message again within a day or so.

any help would be aperciated thanks

Julian
78 REPLIES 78
RegieH
Aspirant
Aspirant

literally threw away my Arlo & I am very happy with Wyze as i not need to worry about it going off line, repositioning, base station, interference or whatever reasons you are saying. 

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

I had Wyze and sold it. Not nearly as good as Arlo, problems or not.

Babarage
Tutor
Tutor
Yeah well tgrowing away the Arlo wasn’t an option anyway. It wasn’t cheap and most system have bugs unless maybe the really really expensive ones. Plus. I have my cameras at very reachable places so if I have to take out and put the battery’ back in it isn’t that big of a deal. It’s just it going offline when you don’t want it to.

Anyhow. Have taken the battery’ out for a few hours on the one camera and moved the base station. We’ll see what gives :).
capnbob
Aspirant
Aspirant

My fix was uninstall complete system and start over . That did it . Worked fine since then .