Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 4 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
RedKitty13
Aspirant
Aspirant

I purchased 2 cameras with my arlo system. 1 camera records motions sense without a problem. The 2nd camera has not recorded motion sense since I installed the system. I have read through the trouble shooting and tried the following: I have tried different locations, I have reset the camera by removing the batteries, I have resynced the camera with the base, and I have checked the rules and all are set to auto motion record and highest sensitivity. The camera does turn on to view, it does record when clicked manually. I thought it was the location where I had the camera but I went to move it this weekend and it still does not motion sense. I did the motion test setting again and the LED lights do not turn on and the camera does not motion sense. An odd side note, the batteries have already died once in the camera while the other camera's batteries (which does all of the work and recording), are still at 3/4 strength. I don't know what else to do. I'm very disappointed.

Please help or tell me how to get this camera replaced. I love the system, just want it to all work for my safety and the safety of my child.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
KristynM
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hello @RedKitty13,

To create a service desk ticket, you may contact our support team via chat, e-mail or you could give them a call. 

Regards,
KristynM
Arlo Support Team

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

I had a similar problem and got the camera replaced under warranty. Create a trouble ticket.

RedKitty13
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you!

Where do I create a trouble ticket?

KristynM
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hello @RedKitty13,

To create a service desk ticket, you may contact our support team via chat, e-mail or you could give them a call. 

Regards,
KristynM
Arlo Support Team
RedKitty13
Aspirant
Aspirant

thank you for your help!

prissy
Aspirant
Aspirant
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

See the Support link at the top here? Click it and then click on Contact Support on the right.