Brighten up Your Security with Arlo Wired Floodlight Camera

Discussion stats
  • 0 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 In Conversation
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Arlo Wired Floodlight Camera enables you to protect your home with powerful 2000 lumens of light and view 2K HDR live or recorded clips from your phone. Capture clear video in low light with Color Night Vision, see more with a wide 160° Field of View, and trigger the Integrated Siren manually or automatically from the app. Easy, hardwired DIY installation gives you continuous power, protection, and zero charging.*

Arlo Wired Floodlight.png

• Sharper Details with 2K HDR: See more with higher resolution than 1080p HD cameras and get better contrast with HDR.
  • See the Bigger Picture: Keep an eye on more of what matters with a 160° Field of View.
  • Superior Brightness: Illuminate your property with up to 2000 lumens of powerful light and adjust brightness levels.
  • Noise-Canceling Audio: Hear and speak to visitors with clear, 2-Way Audio.
  • See More at Night: View critical details in Color Night Vision for better identification.
  • All-Weather Protection: Designed to withstand heat, cold, rain, or sun.

For more information about the Arlo Wired Floodlight Camera, see here:

Arlo Wired Floodlight Camera FAQ 

How do I adjust the light settings of my Arlo Wired Floodlight? 

How do I install my Arlo Wired Floodlight Camera? 

If you have any questions about the Arlo Wired Floodlight, post down below and we'll get to each one as soon as we can. If you need additional help, visit Arlo Support for more articles and resources.

Thank you for being part of the Arlo family!

*This Arlo Secure service may require a paid subscription after the trial period, and some Arlo Secure services may be unavailable in certain regions. For current information on features that need a paid subscription, visit www.arlo.com/arlosecure

Arlo Wired Floodlight Camera 

0 REPLIES 0
Discussion stats
  • 0 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 In Conversation