Before you post a new question, make sure you have searched the forums first. Not only will it help you get an answer quicker if it already exists, but it will keep the community from being cluttered with duplicate posts.
Creating a new post
There are several ways in which you can create a new post depending on where you are in the community. On the landing page, you can click "Ask a Question" either in the banner, or underneath the search bar.
You can also create a new discussion at the board level:
- Click "Create New Discussion"
- A box will pop up with product or topic board options. Choose the correct option for your post type.
- Enter a subject in the Subject box including a model and brief summary of the issue or question.
- Enter your model in the Model box.
- Choose a label that fits your specific issue or question.
- In the Body field, enter as much information as you can regarding the issue or question.Note: To receive the quickest, most accurate response from other community members, please include the following in your post:
- A detailed message with the following information:
- Device model
- Firmware version
- What troubleshooting steps have already been taken
- What error messages you are encountering
- Client used (iOS, Android, Web) and client versions/OS versions
- Do NOT include any personal information such as address, phone number, serial number, social security number, credit card number, etc.
7. When you are done with your post, click Save