Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

multiple homes + multiple guest access

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
hyuuu
Aspirant
Aspirant

hey all,

I have 2 rental properties that I want to set up Arlo on and hopefully, will add the third soon. I wonder if Arlo can satisfy the following use cases:

1. I want my tenants to have access to their respective places of stay: as in they have full access to the cameras/notifications/doorbell they live in but don't have access to other properties' notifications/cameras/doorbells, is this doable?
  2. How many guests access I can invite? Because I am planning to provide guest access for each of my tenants, which could be more than 10 people
  3. What's setup should I get to achieve what I need to accomplish? https://www.arlo.com/en-us/wired-doorbell-mid-to-large-home-bundle-black.html

Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

hyuuu,

1. This can be accomplished by setting up shared accounts through the Grant Access feature. You can share to multiple different accounts, limited access to specific devices. For more information, take a look here: How do I add friends to my Arlo account?

2. There isn't a limit to the number of guests you can invite. You can set up all devices on one account and then share out using Grant Access as needed.

3. The bundles are a great option depending on what devices you need for each property. 

JamesC

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
hyuuu
Aspirant
Aspirant

anyone?

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

hyuuu,

1. This can be accomplished by setting up shared accounts through the Grant Access feature. You can share to multiple different accounts, limited access to specific devices. For more information, take a look here: How do I add friends to my Arlo account?

2. There isn't a limit to the number of guests you can invite. You can set up all devices on one account and then share out using Grant Access as needed.

3. The bundles are a great option depending on what devices you need for each property. 

JamesC

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation