Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

arlo video doorbell blinking white and amber lights

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
nightmaresofar
Aspirant
Aspirant

This device has been nothing but horrible so far.  I cannot get it set up.  I had it set up and then the live feed went down and now all im getting is the blinking white and amber lights.  Waited over an hour to speak to support yesterday and it was anything but helpful.  Im just fed up at this point. 

Yes I have factory reset it like 30 times.  I dont think the device can be faulty if it had it up and running at one point.  Just dont know where to go at this point.

Any help??

4 REPLIES 4
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Electronics can fail at any point. I would have swapped at the store a long time ago.

nightmaresofar
Aspirant
Aspirant
Ok thank you. Do you think it’s possibly giving me problems bc I may not have a 16-24v doorbell transformer. I just question why it worked in the first place then
Tamborini
Aspirant
Aspirant
The very same thing happened to me. Take it from step one in setting it up by disconnecting and connecting it from the back of the camera. Then use the WiFi connecting you used the first time. In my case, I switched my WiFi network to a stronger 5g signal and that is when the camera stopped working. I then went from step one of the setup and I used the initial WiFi signal (2.4 gzh) and it worked again.
EverettJefferso
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks for sharing useful post here.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation