Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Viewing Wired doorbell camera library videos in full screen on Iphone 11 pro

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
jjsani2
Follower
Follower

Does anyone have issues not being able to view videos from the library in full screen on a Iphone 11 pro. I can view live video in full screen. The library videos rotate to landscape mode when i tilt the phone, but i don't get the two arrows in the corner of the screen and if i try to pinch the video to stretch to full screen mode, it only zooms the video in the center box, not the full screen of the Iphone.  My iphone version is 15.4.1. This feature was working previously before I had to replace the doorbell camera. I removed and re-installed the camera and no luck. Any suggestions  is most appreciated. 

1 REPLY 1
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

My iphone 12 mini goes to nearly full screen in landscape when I view a 16:9 camera - with fairly small black bars on the sides

The doorbell though has a square aspect ratio, and the app preserves that aspect ratio - leaving large black bars on the sides, which remain when you zoom.

FWIW, I do think it would be nicer if zooming the video would reduce the black borders (cropping the video at top and bottom, when zooming).

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation