Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
parsupo
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi all,

Our doorbell regularly disconnects for long periods (mobile and web). I have already reset it a couple of times but that doesn't seem to help. It is connected to our alro ultra station. Normally the connection should be good. (we have a arlo pro 2 hanging even a couple of meters further than the doorbell).

What can i do to fix this?

Best regards!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

House construction and other position-related things can affect this. Since it's tough to move the doorbell for testing, try moving the hub to see if that helps. Check for anything in the straight line between the hub and doorbell that could be blocking and/or interfering (other wireless devices) with the signal.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

House construction and other position-related things can affect this. Since it's tough to move the doorbell for testing, try moving the hub to see if that helps. Check for anything in the straight line between the hub and doorbell that could be blocking and/or interfering (other wireless devices) with the signal.

parsupo
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi,

I will try to move the hub a little bit around, but it is  a little weird that the camera that is haning in the same line (but further away) as the doorbell is working fine. I'll let you know  it this helped us.

Best regards!

parsupo
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi, 

Just moving it half a meter was allready enough. 

Thanks for your advise, i do have a second (older hub) laying around here. Maybe I'll use that one for the camera's and then I can set the newer hub closer to the doorbell.

Best regards!

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation