Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Video doorbell AVD1001 does not show up on my iPhone 11 device list

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
TucsonMSH
Aspirant
Aspirant

My Arlo video doorbell AVD1001 shows up on my device list on my iPhone 7 and two iPad 2s, but does not show up in my device list on my iPhone 11.  What could be causing that?  I don't want to go through the ad device scenario if that requires me to reinstall the doorbell again.  Is there an issue with the AVD1001 and the iPhone 11? When I added the doorbell it automatically popped up on the iPhone 7 and the iPads.  What must I do to get it added to the iPhone 11 device list?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

TucsonMSH,

Are you logged in using a different account on the iPhone 11? If so, you'll need to share the doorbell within your Grant Access settings before it will be visible.

JamesC

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

TucsonMSH,

Are you logged in using a different account on the iPhone 11? If so, you'll need to share the doorbell within your Grant Access settings before it will be visible.

JamesC

TucsonMSH
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you... you are correct.  That was the problem.  The iPhone 11 was using a different email address and the "shared device list" on the primary account had all of the other Arlo devices shared except for the doorbell.  I added the doorbell to the shared device list and all is well.  Thanks again...

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation