Video Doorbell Lost WiFi

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Rseate
Follower
Follower
I installed an Arlo video doorbell yesterday. Initially, all was going well with the install. When it got to the stage where it began doing the firmware update it seemed stuck in the update for over 10 minutes. Eventually, I got a message that the update was unsuccessful. The doorbell did not complete its setup and now it completely knocks out all of my WiFi net works (they do not appear on my phone, tv, nothing that has WiFi connectivity). I did a reset on the doorbell, removed it with the app then tried to reinstall it, and rebooted the router, nothing worked. I eventually had to remove the doorbell completely and put it in the trunk of my daughters car in the driveway before our WiFi networks would work.
1 REPLY 1
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Rseate,

This sounds like it could be an issue with your router. This may take a bit more in-depth troubleshooting to identify the cause of the issue you're experiencing, I encourage you to contact the Arlo Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link.

JamesC

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation