Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Jbent70
Aspirant
Aspirant

URGENT HELP NEEDED 

I'm unable to save the sensitivity level in the Motion Detection Test part of the settings. 

Every time I set it to low then click back it goes by default back to high which drains the battery very quickly.

The sensitivity level in the mode part is fine, that saves ok, but this default to high is a real headache.

I've deleted the app, this doesn't work, used  different devices.

Version: 4.1.0_28513

Please Help!

4 REPLIES 4
DannyBearAgain
Master
Master

The sensitivity setting in the camera test utility is only used to make real time adjustments to the camera for testing,

The idea is to adjust to obtain a ideal value for your environment so that you know what sensitivity value to setup in the mode’s camera rule’s for event triggering.

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@DannyBearAgain wrote:

The idea is to adjust to obtain a ideal value for your environment so that you know what sensitivity value to setup in the mode’s camera rule’s for event triggering.

@Jbent70 : Take a look at this article:

Jbent70
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks for your message, unfortunately the battery levels drains so quickly because the motion detection keeps defaulting back to 80 even though it's been set to low. I install these all the time but have never had this issue. So it's not solved.

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Jbent70 wrote:

Thanks for your message, unfortunately the battery levels drains so quickly because the motion detection keeps defaulting back to 80 even though it's been set to low.

The threshold is stored in the account settings in the cloud, so it shouldn't default back to 80 unless you are also doing a factory reset on the camera.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation