Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 10 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
JJW2
Aspirant
Aspirant

Anyone have issues with their payment info for the subscription? My free trial ends this weekend so I went to sign up for 1 camera plan (we only have the doorbell) and it won't accept my credit card. The person on the chat for help couldn't help me and told me I need a certified letter from my bank saying all the information I am entering is correct. I don't have the time for this for a doorbell! This is such a joke and wondering if others have had issues. Thanks

10 REPLIES 10
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

No joking here. I've found that if I need to re-enter any information I have to re-enter the card number as if it's not remembered. What card is it (Visa, etc.)?

JJW2
Aspirant
Aspirant

Its Visa and I have re-entered multiple times from multiple devices. This is so frustrating! 

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

JJW2,

What is the error message you are receiving? What exactly does it say?

JamesC

JJW2
Aspirant
Aspirant

It says "Your credit card information does not match bank records. Please enter the card holder name and billing address that's associated with this credit card" 

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

JJW2,

All of the information entered must be identical to what appears on your bank statement for this card. Otherwise, you will receive that error message.

Have you tried using a different card to see if you still experience the same behavior?

JamesC

JJW2
Aspirant
Aspirant

All of the info is correct... everything matches!

This is the only card I have

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

JJW2,

If you're receiving that specific error, a piece of information is not matching the credit card account. Verify with your bank that the information that you are entering is exactly what is stored as your credit card information.

JamesC

JJW2
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi James,

I have done this and they have said that everything is correct. 

JJW2
Aspirant
Aspirant

And in looking though the community questions and answers I am not the only one that has this issue! 

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

JJW2,

I've escalated your support ticket and requested a status update. An agent will reach out to you with more information as soon as possible.

JamesC

Discussion stats
  • 10 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation