Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Subscription Front Door camera

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
bd1
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have two Pro 2 cameras, which are on the free rolling 7-day cloud plan.

Now I want to add the Front Door video camera to a single-camera plan.

I've entered the CC data at least a half-dozen times, both with FF and Chrome, checked the OK  agreement.

Page just greys out the "continue" button. No error messages or red error text warnings.

Called support. After 30-minutes on hold, gave up, left number. After 2+ hours waiting, no call from support.

Question 1, can  I just add the $2.99/mo one-camera plan for the Front Door camera and have all three cameras appear on the rolling 7-day library? Or, do they appear in different libraries?

Question 2, how the heck to I get pass the stopped payment page? It's not a 'bank data' issue  as discussed in other responses, and the card works on every other site.

1 REPLY 1
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

@bd1 wrote:

Question 1, can  I just add the $2.99/mo one-camera plan for the Front Door camera and have all three cameras appear on the rolling 7-day library? Or, do they appear in different libraries?

First, you should have automatically gotten the free 3 month trial subscription when you added the doorbell so you shouldn't need to pay for a sub just now. However, for the future, yes, you just need a single camera sub for the doorbell while your other cameras remain on the free 7 day plan.

As for #2, if you don't currently need the sub since you have the trial one, I'd just wait. There have been a few reports of CC issues for subscribing so waiting should clear the issue before you actually need to subscribe.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation