Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 29 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
jwimberley
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have an Arlo Ultra video doorbell and need to add it to my schedule but it needs to be on a different schedule than my cameras. Can you add concurrent multimode schedules to the app? I have my cameras on only at night but I need the doorbell camera to be on all the time. I just bought this camera/doorbell combination 1 month ago and have all of the updates in it.

29 REPLIES 29
jsaus63304
Luminary
Luminary

To set the sensitivity of the doorbell, you go into mode -click the edit,  click the edit next to "if motion on doorbell", click on edit by "detects motion",  change sensitivity.  Back, Save.   

Same for all other cameras and you have to do it in each mode.  This app is a pain.

jwimberley
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you for showing me where the sensitivity was. I was looking for it in "Settings" for the Front doorbell and could not find it. It was set on 80% so I moved it up to 85% and we will see what happens. Thanks so much for your help. This app is not very user friendly.

jsaus63304
Luminary
Luminary

Remember, you have to change the doorbell sensitivity in the doorbell mode as well as the all cameras mode as well as any other custom modes that include it.

jwimberley
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you for that info. I did not know it was in more than one place. I have set it now in all of the modes that it is in. This is poor programming to make this app so hard to use. There should only be one place to have to set it in.

jsaus63304
Luminary
Luminary

I understand that you may want the day and night sensitivity different and you can do that.  What I do not like is that the sensitivity is hidden so deep in the menus.  You should be able to access all settings from one screen.

Discussion stats
  • 29 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation