Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 4 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
godarky
Follower
Follower

Is there a place I am missing in the app where we can schedule the Video Doorbell product to not ring the chime between x and y? There are many use cases for this. Mine is - we have a jerk USPS delivery person who for some reason has started delivering packages early in the morning when people are still sleeping. He likes to ring the doorbell after he has dropped off the package. My phone does not make any noise since I have it set to 'do not disturb', but the physical chime hardwired to the Arlo doorbell still goes off, which then triggers the dog, who wakes up everyone in the house. It would be great to be able to schedule this one function. I see this has requested for in the past as a new feature for the audio doorbell, but it was closed. This seems like a no-brainer.

1 REPLY 1
JimTWard
Tutor
Tutor

I’d like to schedule silent mode also. I don’t need the doorbell to call me when I’m home, so I’d like to be able to set Arm Home mode to ring the chime, but not the phone. This was very irritating during a party when the phone kept calling and the doorbell asking about leaving a message while I was busy letting people in the door.

I’d like to set Arm Away to ring the phone as well as the chime. 

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 4 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation