Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
S_miller
Aspirant
Aspirant
How can I get a replacement for my video doorbell power kit? I have tried contacting Arlo but its impossible to reach anyone
4 REPLIES 4
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

S_miller,

Do you have a ticket open with the support team? If so, I can follow up and request a status update.

JamesC

S_miller
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello! 

No, I do not have a ticket open. I have tried to contact customer service numerous times but have been unsuccessful in reaching anyone. If you are able to help in getting a ticket open that would be amazing!
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

S_miller,

To contact support, you must have a subscription, trial plan or be within 90 days of your product registration date. With a subscription, you can open a support ticket within the Arlo mobile app. For more information, take a look here: What is the Support Center in the Arlo App?

JamesC

S_miller
Aspirant
Aspirant

Well I have a video arlo doorbell which was purchased directly from Arlo. I feel like I should be able to have direct contact with customer service since I did in fact purchase directly from Arlo. If i need to pay extra to reach anyone then I am very disappointed in the fact that I purchased from Arlo in the first place. That is pretty ridiculous. I have never encountered another business with this model. I will not be purchasing from Arlo in the future.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation