Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Doorbell pressed but no calls are received

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
levelzero000o
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi,

Not sure if anyone has had the same issue I have. For the last few weeks, people were pressing the doorbell, and the LED flashed white but the doorbell did not ring. My phone and my wife's phone did not receive any calls from the Arlo app and none of my 2 google speakers alerted us that someone is at the front door. I can confirm the doorbell is powered on as when testing myself I was able to use the live view and the doorbell is recording motion while this is happening.

I have tried connecting the doorbell to a different 2.4g wifi connection, factory resetting the doorbell, and also tried going into a few settings (such as Silent Mode) and turning them on and off again or vice versa but still the issue persists. I have seen a few other threads where a hotfix was pushed. I have exhausted all options, and followed multiple support threads but I believe this is a hardware issue. I am a bit desperate here since I have missed a lot of important deliveries and would like to see if there is a resolution before sending this back to Amazon.

7 REPLIES 7
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Please reach out to the Support Team to further investigate this issue you are experiencing. You can find several options for contacting support though the Arlo Mobile App by navigating to Settings/System/Support.

levelzero000o
Aspirant
Aspirant

I already did but am yet to receive a response.

Case number 00472735

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Do you have the case number I can review? I do not see a case open with the associated email. 

Thanks 

levelzero000o
Aspirant
Aspirant

Case number 00472735

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Are you based in the UK?

levelzero000o
Aspirant
Aspirant

Unfortunately, no. I am based in Malta.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

You have reached the support team for customers outside of Europe. I am limited to support options for your country. 

To comply with the GDPR and other relevant Data Privacy regulations, our customer databases are independent from each other. 

Unfortunately, we are unable to assist you today.
Please refer to the information below to contact the respective support team for your country or region.

https://www.arlo.com/en_eu/support/contact-support

The European support team should be getting back to you as soon as possible. 

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation