Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
marcdevinci
Tutor
Tutor

Hi there,

My Arlo Video Doorbell seems to be working fine for several days now but I'm still not able to set the voicemail prompt message to another language than English. My visitors speaks French... 

I know that you can change the "quick reply messages" to French but this doesn't change the "voicemail prompt" message. Is it a bug or a missing feature? Thanks for your support!

BTW: I checked this forum but didn't find a clear and useful answer to my question:

https://community.arlo.com/t5/Arlo-Audio-Doorbell/Changing-language-for-quot-Leaving-Message-quot-no...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

marcdevinci,

The voicemail prompt message is determined by the language used on your Arlo mobile app/mobile device when your account was created. This isn't adjustable after account creation.

The development team is working on a solution to allow this to be changed in a future update.

JamesC

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

marcdevinci,

The voicemail prompt message is determined by the language used on your Arlo mobile app/mobile device when your account was created. This isn't adjustable after account creation.

The development team is working on a solution to allow this to be changed in a future update.

JamesC

marcdevinci
Tutor
Tutor
Thanks James for your fast reply ! I always prefer to know the limitation, instead of speculating on an issue. Unfortunately until this feature is implemented, I cannot use the voicemail feature ... My visitors don't understand... Please implement this feature as soon as possible ! Thanks in advance
Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation