Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Wired Doorbell resetting/syncing

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Elianogg
Aspirant
Aspirant

This morning, my Arlo video wired doorbell said it was offline and needed to be reconnected to the network. I followed those steps, but they didn’t work at all. I then took the device off of my account, and tried to reconnect it after factory resetting it…nothing. When I try to factory reset, the lights breathe white - a light configuration that’s played when motion is detected. The lights don’t “flash” as directions say, nor do they stay a constant white. I’ve turned off the breaker for 5 minutes, unplugged the doorbell and brought it inside in case it froze, and plugged it all up once again. It only breathes, no blinks, no constant light, even after multiple factory reset attempts.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Elianogg
Aspirant
Aspirant

My guess is it got a little bit too cold with the cold front that came in. After I brought it inside for a day or two and reinstalled it, it worked fine. 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru
Elianogg
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello, thank you for replying! I’ve held it many times to try, and nothings. I started at straight up only 15s, but then I started to hold it anywhere from 15s to 1m 30s.

Elianogg
Aspirant
Aspirant

My guess is it got a little bit too cold with the cold front that came in. After I brought it inside for a day or two and reinstalled it, it worked fine. 

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Thanks for the update. 

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation