Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Video Doorbell - can't subscribe because of your billing system bugs

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Randomhero28
Aspirant
Aspirant

Long story short, I can't give you my money because I can't subscribe because of your billing system bugs, and no one I talked to in your "support" team has a clue... Nor can they do something as crazy as, the most basic of customer retention like a temporary subscription while you guys figure out how your billing system works. That would be crazy right? Lol. I feel cheated for having bought your video doorbell, and will be doing my part to steer people far away in whatever ways I come across. Going to buy the competitors doorbell tomorrow, since there is no interest in keeping a subscriber and your product is just a super expensive decoy camera now.

Tldr : get a temporary sub service in place that your sudo support team can give out to to people like me when you have no idea what the solution is, so that their 200$ doorbell camera isn't completely useless in the meantime while you figure out how payment processing works. People then won't leave before they even get a chance to subscribe.

2 REPLIES 2
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Randomhero28,

What specifically are you experiencing? Do you see any error messages?

JamesC

Randomhero28
Aspirant
Aspirant
Yup, error 6003. Tried multiple cards.
Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation