Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo_VMB Default password

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
AmickAndAmick
Follower
Follower
My Arlo doorbell want me to sign into the Arlo network... I think. As seen in screen shot below, the password says unchanged. Google says the default is 12345678 but that doesn't work.

Can some one help me?

My apologies if this has been ask a million times... i tried to search but couldn't find the answer
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

You can't log into the Arlo hubs and bases - it's just not possible. To connect your doorbell to your hub or base, you just follow the app's directions, choose the hub/base you want to connect to and the discovery is automatic from that point. If choosing to connect to your own WiFi, you choose the SSID that your router provides and the password you set for it.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

You can't log into the Arlo hubs and bases - it's just not possible. To connect your doorbell to your hub or base, you just follow the app's directions, choose the hub/base you want to connect to and the discovery is automatic from that point. If choosing to connect to your own WiFi, you choose the SSID that your router provides and the password you set for it.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation