Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
snownose22
Aspirant
Aspirant

I bought my Arlo Ultra, 3 camera system, 1 year Arlo Smart Plan included, from a Finnish retail shop. The Smart Plan started working fine, on the 10th of March, but yesterday, 21st of April, the Cloud storage does not work any more, after 41 days.

I have read about the similar kind of problem that other`s may have had, and there were said, that at some countries this promised plan doesn`t work, if the gear is bought from another country. I bought this in Finland and it is used in Finland.

And, anyway, what kind of a timezone is 41 days to stop the Smart Plan from running, if that is the reason to my problem...?

I would like to have somebody from Arlo team particularly to answer and take contact, please.🤔

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

snownose22,

Check your subscriptions to make sure the camera is still participating in your Arlo Smart plan. You can do this by logging in to your Alro account and navigating to Settings > Subscription > Manage Cameras

JamesC

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

snownose22,

Check your subscriptions to make sure the camera is still participating in your Arlo Smart plan. You can do this by logging in to your Alro account and navigating to Settings > Subscription > Manage Cameras

JamesC

snownose22
Aspirant
Aspirant
Thank You for answering the question.
I did solve the problem with the help of your expert on the chat-session.
I had tried to activate the cameras even myself before, but in my phone app and Chrome browser this was not able to do, cameras simply couldn't be dragged and activated.
Then your expert asked me to try to do the same in an different browser. In the Explorer then it suddenly was able to drag the cameras, finally. Quite odd thing, but worked anyway.

Now cameras work again in the cloud, and the Arlo Smart Plan was not the problem, after all.
Thank You again!
Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation