Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Doorbell Activity Zone Not Working

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Atomtan
Aspirant
Aspirant

Device just started alerting for all motion (cars and pedestrians) outside of activity zone. Re-adjusted (reduces) zone, but still triggering on any motion. 

4 REPLIES 4
chopper2019
Initiate
Initiate

I'm experiencing the same issue. I've reduced the activity zone and have only person notification turn on. I'm receiving notifications for everything and nothing. Any help would be much appreciated! Thanks!

Atomtan
Aspirant
Aspirant

Navigated to the support page to submit the same question via chat - site says “We’re busy now, please try again later.”  Guessing that since the doorbell is not connected to our hubs (like the camera) it’s a server issue on their end and they’re getting calls from a good portion of North America at this point. Irony is that the thing was working like a champ and then goes haywire this AM, probably because of some “upgrade” they did on their end.

Atomtan
Aspirant
Aspirant

Here we go again.  Perhaps this only happens on the weekends?  Does the guy that manually keeps the program from giving you alerts that are a mile outside your activity zone only work weekdays?  Super annoying.

LankyGuy
Aspirant
Aspirant

Our Arlo Video doorbell started doing the same thing today.  Very annoying.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation