Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
frustrated100
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have two Arlo video doorbell‘s wired they were both working at one time then stopped so I changed out the transformer to a 24V and 30 VA. Now one doorbell works but the other doorbell I can’t even get to light up. I’ve tried resetting it numerous times. I’ve also tried to contact Arlo and I keep getting a message that they will get back to me in 1 to 2 business days well it’s been over two weeks so much for that! It was better when they had a 800 number you could call. Very frustrating! Does anyone have any suggestions for me to try?

4 REPLIES 4
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@frustrated100 wrote:
I’ve also tried to contact Arlo 

Are you using the support options in the app?  If you have a subscription, there should be a phone option.

@frustrated100 wrote:
I’ve tried resetting it numerous times.

Just to double-check - are you using the reset procedure here: https://kb.arlo.com/000062438/How-do-I-factory-reset-my-Arlo-wire-free-camera

Also, have you measured the voltage at the second doorbell?

frustrated100
Aspirant
Aspirant
I do have a subscription but can’t find a phone number. Both doorbells read 24 v. I did remove the doorbell from my app and using the pin I pushed and held the reset button on the back of the doorbell for 15 to 20 seconds.
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@frustrated100 wrote:
I do have a subscription but can’t find a phone number. 

Did you go into the "support" section of the app, and select one of the doorbells?

You should see a phone icon, that will call Arlo support if you select it.  

frustrated100
Aspirant
Aspirant
Thank you for the directions on how to find their phone number. I will give them a call
Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation