Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

wireless doorbell shows motion but doorbell and chime don't ring anymore

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
kirsh1
Aspirant
Aspirant

My system went off line.  When I reinstalled my doorbell and chime, I now receive notice of someone at the door but no ring when the button is pushed and no picture on my Apple watch though there is a picture on my phone.  I need instructions for setup of the doorbell and chime and it is a holiday weekend so I can't get any help.  So, please help.

Thanks

Bernie

3 REPLIES 3
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hey @kirsh1

Are you still experiencing this issue? 

kirsh1
Aspirant
Aspirant

Everything worked fine.  Now, neither the doorbell or the chime ring when pressed.  My watch no longer displays a picture, just the message someone is at the door.  When the doorbell is pressed, my iPhone rings which I don't want.  I think I need to re-setup everything but can not find any directions.  When I installed it, I had phone guidance.  Please, help.  Can someone send me directions or tell me where to find them on line?

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

It sounds like your silent mode feature might be On. Can you open your app, navigate to the Doorbell device card, Select the cog wheel (settings), Select Silent Mode, See if that is ON (Green)? If it's ON, which options are slected?

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation